I encourage you to also do your research and make sure that the company of oils that you are choosing to use on your family are safe. What I learned night one was that not all oils are created equal. Some oils on the market are most definitely NOT pure and therapeutic, and some are just perfume grade; not all oils are free of chemicals and fillers or distilled without the use of chemicals or grown without pesticides. There are many, many oil companies out there and they are all very different.
Ultimately it is up to you to do your own research into the company of oils that you use. All the research that I did before I started using oils led me to Young Living because they are so transparent in their process, and I trust that what I’m personally using or ingesting or giving to my babies is safe and of the purest quality. I have also ordered a book called Gentle Babies by Debra Raybern that I refer to frequently when it comes to proper usage for myself during pregnancy and for my kids when I’m using a new oil or recipe. It is noteworthy that the author doesn’t use any other brand of oil except Young Living Essential Oils.
WHY I STARTED USING ESSENTIAL OILS
I first heard about Young Living Essential Oils several years ago, even before I became a mother, but for some reason I was waiting to try oils. After struggling to stick with exercising, eating and sleeping plans over the years (but more-so after baby #2), I decided to take a holistic approach to my health and that of my family. But what else intrigued me?
- I was drawn to essential oils as a natural alternative to medications. I’ve always been one to avoid taking headache medicine, cough drops, nasal sprays and the like–in fact, many times I even forget there is a pill for that! I can’t be entirely sure, but I think I’ve never liked taking medicine because: a) when I was a kid I didn’t want to swallow meds, and b) as an adult I’d prefer not to put chemicals in my body if I don’t need to. [That is not to say that I have a chemical-free lifestyle, because I don’t! Though now I lead a chemical-reduced lifestyle through more conscious choices.]
- There is an allure to the hypnotic vapor (and light) that emits from Young Living’s diffusers, and I love that they double as humidifiers!
- Aromatherapy is an undeniable favorite experience of mine. According to the Essential Oils Desk Reference, 5th Edition, “Because the limbic system is directly connected to those parts of the brain that control heart rate, blood pressure, breathing, memory, stress levels, and hormone balance, essential oils can have profound physiological and psychological effects.”
- I can cook with the essential oils that are safe to ingest! I’m late to the kitchen compared to most women, but I’ve become intrigued with cooking more now that I can find recipes to include these 100% pure oils!
- There are a ton of ways to use essential oils for most everything under the sun! And I get to host parties where my friends and I get together to make bath and body products, baby care items, household cleaning products and more!
Now my family uses oils in our daily life for many reasons and in many forms. And it has definitely been a positive change for us. Becoming a mother led me on this path to strive live a healthier life, not just for myself but for my family. Supporting my children’s growing bodies became a top priority and I believe that essential oils have made a huge difference in my head space and in my life space. #mylifespacemoments
ESSENTIAL OILS CAN BE USED BY EVERYONE
I truly believe that everyone can benefit from essential oils. My entire family–including my husband, my kiddos, my sisters, and parents–all use essential oils now. It just took once for me to try and realize that oils have amazing healing power. There are a countless number of testimonials of essential oils doing amazing things for people, including my own testimonials. It’s these testimonials that make me so much more passionate about what I’m doing, sharing ways that others can improve their own lives. I’ve always felt called to make a difference with and for others, and now I have found out how I can do so in big ways and in small ways. This is why I chose to join my Young Living team and couldn’t be happier.
Essential Oils are a lifestyle change, so using them once and moving on won’t benefit you. It’s a different way of thinking, a different way of life. Our team is committed to helping, sharing and educating our new members on what it means to live this lifestyle. To make that happen for you we provide everything you need to achieve your own health goals for you and your family. We are committed to sharing and educating our members on what it means to live with wellness, purpose and abundance. We have private [and secret–shhhh!] Facebook groups and online classes, and as a member you are invited to join us for our monthly online classes on topics such as emotions, stress, sleep and more.
Once you get familiar with your oils and start to use them in your daily life, we have an option for those who want to take it to the next level. When you are ready to start sharing Young Living with your friends and family, we have free quarterly business meetings where you can get training on how to reach your business goals. I’m also available for free individual sessions to help support you along the way! And on top of that, you’ll get to be on the Lemon Dropper team. [Don’t be shy, ask me what it means to be a Lemon Dropper!] None of this free education and support is required as a member– in fact, you never have to sell oils or share about them – however, as a member, it is always an option.
WHAT DOES IT MEAN TO JOIN A TEAM?
So you want to learn more about the power of essential oils? I would love to walk alongside you in this journey. Young Living allows members the opportunity to grow a team of oily users so that we can help each other. And when you purchase a Premium Starter Kit you become a member – simple as that. Since at first the world of oils can be somewhat confusing or even overwhelming (i.e., How do I use them? What do I use this oil for? What can this help?) having a community available to help you through this is key to getting the most out of your oils.
When I joined my community, I truly had no idea what I had gained. I didn’t know just how important a team and a community would be in this. To be completely honest, I would probably be lost without them. I had a lot of questions and thankfully, I have an amazing community that I still can turn to when I have questions or need advice. When you join my team you get access to all of this. Yeo, by joining my team you are entering into an established, supportive oil community with tons of resources at your fingertips. To help guide you, you will get that encouraging support and access to real humans using oils in their everyday life.
As a member of our team, you will have an incredible support system. If you want to set up a time to talk about your options or how to get started, just send me an email or reach out to me on Facebook and I’ll get back in touch within 24 hours.
READY TO GET STARTED?
Essential oils have been around for decades. Proven, documented research supports the use of essential oils for physical and emotional health. We chose Young Living because of their transparent process when it comes to farming and distillation practices. We feel good knowing that what we are using to balance and heal ourselves is safe for our family. If you are looking for natural ways to make-over your medicine cabinet, elevate your mood or simply to use your oils as a replacement for toxic candles and air fresheners in your home, I would love to help you get started.
By becoming a member with Young Living and purchasing the Premium Starter Kit, you will be able to purchase your products at wholesale prices – that’s 24% off the retail price! We like to think of it as being similar to having a membership to Costco or Sam’s Club. You pay your initial fee (Starter Kit is $160) and you never have to buy anything again if you don’t want to, it simply is a way for you to receive a discount on any other purchases you make. But you are under no obligation to buy or sell anything again.
By choosing the Wholesale Member option and purchasing the Premium Starter Kit, you will have access to all of this:
- Our secret Facebook group where you can ask questions of other new and experienced oilers.
- Access to online classes and resources to help you learn how to use essential oils.
- If interested in learning about the business side, you will also have the option to join free quarterly meetings, join two business builder Facebook groups and gain access to monthly builder calls.
- You’ll also get 11 amazing, 100% therapeutic-grade essential oils to start this journey.
- Sample oils + samples of the essential oil infused energy drink–NingXia Red.
- Info cards on each oil + sample bottles to hand out to friends and family.
- The Product Guide and Young Living’s EO magazine.
- Free Vitality Essential Oil
- Starter Guide
By becoming a member, you DO NOT have to tell anyone about Young Living, you DO NOT have to sell the products, you DO NOT have to carry an inventory, you DO NOT have to make monthly purchases, you DO NOT have to make this a business…but you DO get a discount.
If you do not want to become a Wholesale Member, you can choose to purchase your oils as a Retail Customer, but you will pay 24% more and you do not receive the same perks as a Wholesale Member. But you will be able to purchase oils whenever you want.
- Do I need to make a monthly purchase?
There is absolutely no obligation to make any monthly purchases when you purchase a Starter Kit and become a Wholesale Member. Signing up as a member simply means you are signing up to receive discounts as a Wholesale Member. I like to think of it as being similar to having a membership to Costco or Sam’s Club. You pay your initial fee (Premium Starter Kit is $160) and you never have to buy anything again if you don’t want to.
- Do I have to sell products or keep an inventory of oils?
Nope! You are under no obligation to sell anything or keep an inventory of products. And you do not have to tell anyone about Young Living or sell their products. You do not have to make this a business by simply buying the kit and becoming a member. However, if later down the line your friends or family members want to buy oils from you they can, and you can receive nice bonuses for your referrals.
- Why does the Young Living website ask for my social security number?
See #2. If later on someone decides they want to purchase a Starter Kit, you can sign them up to purchase the same kit you received and you can receive bonuses for your referrals. Due to this option, Young Living captures your social security number up front as a government requirement.
- Can’t I just buy oils from a health food store or grocery store?
Some companies put fillers or additives into their “essential oils”; they get away with it since essential oils are not regulated. Contrarily, Young Living Essential Oils are FDA Compliant. Most of what you will find at the grocery store is either another ingredient altogether, is synthetic and can be dangerous to your health, or has toxic fillers in it. When you are using essential oils on your body or with your children or your family for any reason related to health or skin care, it is very dangerous to use these types of oils and can actually bring more harm. You can have reactions to these types of oils and they can make conditions worse. If you’ve ever used oils from grocery stores and have never seen any progress with your health, that is why!
Young Living has rigorous testing and standards for their oils. Young Living’s essential oils never contain fillers and no toxins are present. In fact, they don’t even use pesticides or herbicides on their crops or soil so that toxins won’t be present–ever. Anything that comes from a farm outside of Young Living’s farms must meet these strict standards as well. You can visit the Young Living farms anytime you want and see their methods of growth and testing. That’s how transparent they are about their purity standards. You can see Young Living’s seed to seal process on their website at www.seedtoseal.com.
- Do I already have to know how to use oils to buy the starter kit?
It is called a Starter Kit. You can begin using it without any previous knowledge or use. With the Starter Kit, you gain a ton of resources to help you choose and use oils. In addition to the resources that you receive with your kit, you will also receive an email from me with more resources to help you along the way. Another good book that has helped me is the 7th Edition Essential Oil Pocket Reference. Many also refer to the Chemical Free Home, a reference that gives you various ways of using your oils to replace the chemical products in your home.
- Do the oils really work??
This one is my favorite questions to answer because I love to give testimonials from friends. It’s these testimonials that make me so much more passionate about what I’m doing–sharing ways that people can improve their own lives.
- Are multilevel marketing companies a scam?
A scam is “a dishonest scheme or fraud”. There is nothing fraudulent about a Multi-Level Marketing (MLM) company. And this is not a “scheme”. Everything about Young Living’s business structure is forthcoming and honest. When you take a look at Young Living’s compensation plan, you can see where each of your dollars go. When you purchase anything from any MLM, you are not only supporting the company that made a product, you’re also supporting your friend or family member. You’re buying local. You are helping pay for a little boy’s soccer lessons. You’re investing in that little boy’s school supplies and later, his college fund. You are supporting families that you know and so many that you don’t!
An MLM uses the costs that a company would normally use for marketing and gives it to families so they can build their own dreams and create a business for themselves. It is so far beyond paying big bucks to top level execs, but rather, it gives everyone an opportunity to create an income for themselves! Buying from your friend instead of another random company is the biggest investment into them to say, “I believe in you”.
- Click HERE to begin the enrollment process on the Young Living site.
- Select Member. Then confirm that the SPONSOR & ENROLLER ID is filled out with: #10484817
- Click Continue and fill out your personal information.
- Be sure to choose a Premium Starter Kit; it includes everything listed above at the wholesale price of $160. (I selected one with the Dewdrop Diffuser; I want to collect all of the diffusers for each room in my house!)
- Unless you want additional products, scroll down to Essential Rewards and click “No, Thank You”. This gives you the option to enroll in Essential Rewards later. (Note: this is a loyalty program with a monthly auto-ship benefit where you can earn free oils each month. If you decide to first get your Starter Kit, I can explain how the Essential Rewards program works later).
- You also have the option to add any other essential oils or products that you want to purchase.
- Make note of your Username, Password and 4-digit PIN number.
- Proceed to Checkout.
TO RECEIVE YOUR FREE YOUNG LIVING VITALITY OIL, PLEASE EMAIL ME AT MYLIFESPACEMOMENTS@GMAIL.COM AND GIVE ME THIS PROMO CODE >> OILSGONEWILD
PRODUCTS I DIG: